Back to overview

I have moved. How do I give notice of my change of address?

You can easily change your data at MijnSportvisserij

1. Go to
2.Register or log in.
3.Select ‘VISpassen’ from the menu (start by linking your VISpasses to your account if required).
4.Select ‘Wijzig adres’ (Change address) under ‘Profiel’ (Profile).
5.Provide your new postcode, house number and the commencement date of your move.

Once you have completed the form, you will receive an automatic confirmation by e-mail and the change will be processed.

Newsletter signup