Back to overview

I have moved. How do I give notice of my change of address?

You can easily change your data at MijnSportvisserij.

  1. Go to
  2. Register or log in.
  3. Select ‘VISpassen’ in the menu (start by linking your VISpasses to your account if required).
  4. Under ‘Profiel’ (Profile), select ‘Wijzig adres’ (Change address) your details.
  5. Please provide your new postcode and house number with the effective date of your move.

After completed the form, you will receive an automatic confirmation by e-mail and the change will be processed.
Newsletter signup